Sources and more info:
- “Reset The Net” Campaign (June 5, 2014).
- Pando Daily: “Emails showing Google’s closeness with the NSA Director really aren’t that surprising” by Yasha Levine.
- The Guardian: “NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others” by Glenn Greenwald and Ewen MacAskill.
- The Guardian: “US tech giants knew of NSA data collection, agency’s top lawyer insists” by Spencer Ackerman.
- The Guardian: “Google: don’t expect privacy when sending to Gmail” by Dominic Rushe.
- “Gmail Man - Episode 1”
"#ResetTheNet #WithoutGoogle #WithoutYahoo" por derechoaleer, está licenciado bajo una Creative Commons Atribución-CompartirDerivadasIgual 2.5 Argentina.